Perforated Cable Tray - Different Materials and Side Wall Types
Perforated cable tray has a similar structure with the cable trunking. There are a series of holes on the bottom and side walls. It has different hole patterns, such as oval, slot, round and other types. The holes make the perforated cable tray a good air circulation and heat dispersion.
Perforated cable tray has different types according to different side walls. The main side walls can be R type inside flange, R type outside flange, C type inside flange, C type outside flange and P type. The various types can let the perforated cable tray suit more applications and supply more choice for the customers.
DPCT-01: Inside flange R type.
DPCT-02: Outside flange R type.
DPCT-03: Inside flange C type.
DPCT-04: Inside flange C type.
DPCT-05: P type.
Features of perforated cable tray
- Good heat dispersion. The holes on the bottom and side walls make the perforated cable ladder a good heat dispersion.
- Various accessories. various to adapt to difficult architectural designs to accommodate changes indirection and elevation of cable runs.
- Durable and long service life. Stainless steel material and various corrosion resistant surface treatment can let the perforated cable tray have a long service life.
- Easy to install and uninstall. The perforated cable tray has simple structure and we can supply the matched accessories for easy installation.
- High strength. All the perforated cable trays are made of high quality material, which has high tensile strength to load heavy cables.
- Hole pattern design provide maximum flexibility for positioning cable ties.
Contact us immediately if you are interested in any of our products or you have any questions.Contact us