Carbon Steel Cable Tray - Economical and Corrosion Resistant
Carbon steel, is the common and widely used material in the cable tray production. It is economical and durable, so it is widely accepted and used. But the carbon steel is easy to corrode and erode, so it will be treated by various corrosion resistance technology. In this way, the carbon steel cable tray can have better corrosion, rust resistance and chemical stability. Main surface treatment are as follows, just refer to your applications and choose the suitable one.
Pre-galvanized. The carbon steel sheet are galvanized before producing the cable ladders. It is the cheapest type. But the zinc coating will be broken during production. So it has shorter service life than others.
Hot dipped galvanized. It is the most durable and popular type among all surface treatment. It adopt high quality carbon steel sheet for producing. When the production completed, the cable ladder will be zinc coated. In this way, we can ensure the zinc coating completed and thick, so it can resist the acid, alkali, salty and other corrosive elements.
Powder coated. It is a colorful surface treatment because it can be customized into various colors, including green, yellow, blue and other common colors. The different colors can make the cable tray colorful and beautiful to suit more applications. The powder coated cable tray have not only beautiful surface, it also have good corrosion resistance performance.
CSCT-01: Hot dipped surface perforated cable tray.
CSCT-02: Powder coated surface perforated cable tray.
Types of carbon steel cable tray
- Perforated type.
- Tray type.
- Ladder type.
- Perforated type.
CSCT-03: Carbon steel cable ladder.
CSCT-04: Carbon steel wire mesh cable tray.
CSCT-05: Carbon steel cable tray.
CSCT-06: Carbon steel perforated cable tray.
Specifications of carbon steel cable tray
- Material: carbon steel.
- Surface treatment: pre-galvanized, hot dipped galvanized and powder coated.
- Perforated type: 50 mm, 100 mm, 150 mm, 200 mm, 250 mm, 300 mm, 450 mm, 600 mm.
- Ladder type: 150 mm, 200 mm, 300 mm, 400 mm, 450 mm, 600 mm.
- Tray type: 40 mm, 50 mm, 60 mm, 75 mm, 100 mm, 150 mm, 200 mm, 250 mm, 300 mm.
- Wire mesh type: 50 mm, 100 mm, 150 mm, 200 mm, 300 mm, 400 mm, 450 mm, 500 mm, 600 mm.
- Perforated type: 15 mm, 50 mm, 75 mm, 100 mm.
- Ladder type: 50 mm, 100 mm, 150 mm.
- Tray type: 40 mm, 50 mm, 75 mm, 100 mm, 150 mm, 200 mm.
- Wire mesh type: 50 mm, 100 mm, 150 mm and special can be customized.
- Length: 3 m or 6 m.
Features of carbon steel cable tray
- Economical. The cost is cheaper than the aluminum cable tray or stainless steel cable tray.
- Various accessories. Elbow 90° ,tee or C cross cable tray and other couplers and mountings can help carbon steel cable tray easy install.
- Good corrosion resistance. The surface treatment can make the carbon steel cable tray a good performance to resist corrosion and rust.
- Different types. The carbon steel cable tray has perforated types, tray types, wire mesh types and ladder types.
- Various colors. Different colors can make the carbon steel cable tray be blended with surrounding environments.
Contact us immediately if you are interested in any of our products or you have any questions.Contact us