Aluminum Cable Tray for High Corrosive Environments
Aluminum cable tray is a type of commonly used cable tray, it is widely accepted by the customers. The aluminum cable tray is lighter than the stainless steel cable tray or galvanized cable tray, so it is easy to install and transport. The cost is a bit higher than the galvanized cable tray, but the good performance and long service life is worthy for the cost.
Aluminum cable tray types
Aluminum is a lightweight and widely used type to be made into various cable tray types. Almost all types of cable trays can be made of aluminum. The main types of aluminum cable trays are as follows:
ACT-01: Aluminum cable tray.
ACT-02: Perforated cable tray.
ACT-03: Aluminum wire mesh cable tray.
ACT-04: Aluminum cable ladder.
Specifications of aluminum cable tray
- Material: aluminum alloy.
- Perforated type: 50 mm, 100 mm, 150 mm, 200 mm, 250 mm, 300 mm, 450 mm, 600 mm.
- Ladder type: 150 mm, 200 mm, 300 mm, 400 mm, 450 mm, 600 mm.
- Tray type: 40 mm, 50 mm, 60 mm, 75 mm, 100 mm, 150 mm, 200 mm, 250 mm, 300 mm.
- Wire mesh type: 50 mm, 100 mm, 150 mm, 200 mm, 300 mm, 400 mm, 450 mm, 500 mm, 600 mm.
- Perforated type: 15 mm, 50 mm, 75 mm, 100 mm.
- Ladder type: 50 mm, 100 mm, 150 mm
- Tray type: 40 mm, 50 mm, 75 mm, 100 mm, 150 mm, 200 mm.
- Wire mesh type: 50 mm, 100 mm, 150 mm and special can be customized.
- Length: 3 m or 6 m.
Features of aluminum cable tray
- Lightweight and easy to install.
- High load capacity.
- High strength.
- Corrosion and rust resistance.
- Various accessories for easy and fast assembly.
- Indoor or outdoor applications.
Applications of aluminum cable tray
Aluminum cable ladder is widely used in the indoor and outdoor wiring systems.
Because of the high corrosive resistant performance, it can be used in the power plant, chemical plant, petrochemical and other high corrosive applications.
Contact us immediately if you are interested in any of our products or you have any questions.Contact us