Perforated Cable Tray - Different Materials and Side Wall Types
Perforated cable tray has a similar structure with the cable trunking. There are a series of holes on the bottom and side walls. It has different hole patterns, such as oval, slot, round and other types. The holes make the perforated cable tray a good air circulation and heat dispersion.
Perforated cable tray has different types according to different side walls. The main side walls can be R type inside flange, R type outside flange, C type inside flange, C type outside flange and P type. The various types can let the perforated cable tray suit more applications and supply more choice for the customers.
DPCT-01: Inside flange R type.
DPCT-02: Outside flange R type.
DPCT-03: Inside flange C type.
DPCT-04: Inside flange C type.
DPCT-05: P type.
Features of perforated cable tray
- Good heat dispersion. The holes on the bottom and side walls make the perforated cable ladder a good heat dispersion.
- Various accessories. various to adapt to difficult architectural designs to accommodate changes indirection and elevation of cable runs.
- Durable and long service life. Stainless steel material and various corrosion resistant surface treatment can let the perforated cable tray have a long service life.
- Easy to install and uninstall. The perforated cable tray has simple structure and we can supply the matched accessories for easy installation.
- High strength. All the perforated cable trays are made of high quality material, which has high tensile strength to load heavy cables.
- Hole pattern design provide maximum flexibility for positioning cable ties.
Inquiry for Our Product
Duray Cable Ladder Co., Ltd.
When you contact us, please provide your detail requirements. That will help us give you a valid quotation.
Contact us immediately if you are interested in any of our products or you have any questions.Contact us